“I have been to a few therapy places and this one was by far the best. Excellent staff always willing to help and explain what is going on. They truly care about you as a person. Hopefully I will not need therapy again but if I do I will be back here.”
Northwest Return to Work opened in Lynnwood, Washington in June 2007. The company was founded by Josh Cobbley, an occupational therapist. As the product of a poor, blue-collar family, Josh developed a profound appreciation for the sacrifices and hardships faced by working people. This appreciation was deepened during his occupational therapy training. From this training he gained understanding of what occurs when an occupation is interrupted.
The interruption in an occupation, especially a work role occupation, has profound impact on individuals and families. The impacts range from financial loss to the psychosocial burdens that can accompany learning new life roles.
- At Northwest Return to Work we believe occupational roles are essential to productive living. We will provide every reasonable resource we have, in a genuine spirit of caring, to help our clients achieve their best functional capacity as they transition back into the role of worker.
- Northwest Return to Work is the leading provider of comprehensive and objective work related rehabilitation and evaluation services in Washington State.
- Respect for people
- Integrity and objectivity
- Passion for staff and client education
- Dedicated to collaborative and innovative problem solving
- Committed to best practices, excellent outcomes and growth
Understanding Your Needs
- Our therapists and support staff understand the direct and indirect costs associated with lost time and unsettled claims for both the injured worker and the insurer. With this in mind we base our treatment on the client’s ability to perform the physical components of his/her job goal.
- We take our roles seriously and consider it a privilege to serve our client’s during what can certainly be a vulnerable time.
Benefiting Our Clients
- Specialized orthopedic rehabilitation where experience leads to a higher level of care
- Comprehensive industrial rehabilitation services which include work hardening, work conditioning, PCE’s, and ergonomic consultation
- Accessible therapists and staff who are ready to provide work comp professionals with excellent customer service
- Provision of a safe and encouraging environment for clients to transition back into the role of a worker
- A convenient location in Lynnwood just north of Seattle off of I-5 and I-405 near Alderwood Mall