“After one day of treatment I knew that I had finally found what I needed. The ENTIRE staff was so amazing I would have felt privileged to work with one of them let alone the whole team. I’m so thankful for everything they have provided me with I can’t wait to take on phase II.”
At Northwest Return to Work we make it a priority to help our physicians and other medical providers navigate each worker’s claim with as much care and efficiency as possible. To accomplish this we commit to providing the following services to each referring practitioner:
- Professional, efficient support staff to help facilitate everything from referrals to timely documentation delivery
- Easy online referral forms with same business day call back
- Assistance completing your APF forms
- Clear, concise documentation highlighting each client’s functional abilities and ongoing physical deficits and restrictions
- Efficient communication of pertinent information
- Accessible clinicians for the times you have questions related to our mutual clients
- Well trained clinicians providing a high standard of care
- A safe, clean and welcoming therapeutic environment for your clients
We also want you to know that we are grateful for the opportunity to work with your clients and that by referring them to us you we understand the trust you place in our work. We get it and we will always treat this relationship as sacred. Thank you for your trust in us.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to call us (425) 774-9564 or if you prefer email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you call or email during business hours we will call you back the same business day. If you would like you can also reach out to our president directly by emailing email@example.com. Thanks again for your trust in us!