“I have been to a few therapy places and this one was by far the best. Excellent staff always willing to help and explain what is going on. They truly care about you as a person. Hopefully I will not need therapy again but if I do I will be back here.”
The team at Northwest Return to Work is pleased to announce that we have established a telehealth system in order to offer extended therapeutic and medical services to our clients when a normal office visit is not possible. While the COVID-19 pandemic made this service an essential part of our treatment, we have known for some-time that many of our clients have, for one reason or another, been unable to obtain the essential services we offer because getting to our clinic was just not possible. Based on these experiences we know that being stuck at home can lead to unwanted mental and physical challenges for those rehabilitating. Telehealth allows us to ensure that our clients can now receive the care they need, wherever they are.
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth is a digital service that allows clients to connect with their medical providers from anywhere they are using video conferencing. Telehealth is secure and easy to use, giving clients access to professional help through a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Our clients who need the assistance of an interpreter can take comfort as we are able to include their interpreters in any session. We can also conference in specialists or families members to consult with during a session as our video service can host hundreds of people at one time.
NWRTW allows clients to connect through remote video conferencing applications. Once a client has made an appointment, our staff will provide them with a link via email for each scheduled meeting and any additional information or support needed. Clients with limited access to technology should contact staff for assistance.
Appointments can be made from our Client Dashboard.
NWRTW can connect clients to:
- Psychological services (including CBT)
- Doctor Visits
- Physician Specialist Visits
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Vocational Therapy
- Speech language Therapy
- PGAP (Progressive Goal Attainment Program)
- Guided by a Physical Therapist
Why use Telehealth?
A video conference with your Doctor or Therapist might be appropriate if:
- You are traveling or will not be able to make your normally scheduled treatment visits.
- You are not sure if you need to come in for a clinician to evaluate you.
- You are back to work but need to connect with your therapists for review or progression.
- You have something that takes you away from home (vacation, work trip, school) but you want to avoid losing progress in your treatment.
- You have been put on medical restriction for an unrelated issue, but you remain appropriate to continue parts of your care.